Office Manager - Team Executive -Executive Assistant
South West London
25-28k (depending on experience)
Do you want to work for a fast growing FMCG business? Are you looking for a senior support role that will be varied and fast paced?
If so this is the role for you.
Daily duties will be:
- Managing the relationship with office suppliers including negotiating contracts
- Be the first point of contact for any facilities issues to do with the company's 3 floors
- Maintaining and planning business continuity
- Managing central diaries for room bookings across 3 floors
- Providing Line Manager support to the PA to 5 Partners and the Receptionist
- Organising and delivering events, both internally and externally
- Delivering on-boarding presentation/inductions to new starters
- Holding the role of Health and Safety Officer
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have previously worked as an Office Manager
- Have previously managed staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise at all levels
- Confident and assertive and able to take responsibility as required
- Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- A good team player, happy to assist with booking international travel and covering Reception as and when needed
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Axis is a recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job