ROLE: Office Manager- Successful Asset Wealth Co
JOB TYPE: Permanent- IMMEDIATE START
HOURS: 8:30am- 17:30pm
SALARY: £25,000- £40,000
LOCATION: Liverpool Street/Moorgate
WOW FACTOR: Great opportunity to work for an established company that offers senior level growth
Are you looking to establish yourself within an Office Manager/PA role? Are you looking for a role that offers progression and values forward thinking staff? Whether you're a fresh graduate or an experienced office support professional looking to grow with a company- please apply today! My client are an international asset management company based near Liverpool Street/Moorgate, looking for an Office Manager/PA to join their team. My client are a small, ambitious and entrepreneurial organisation, looking for an Office Manager/PA that will help ensure their office is running smoothly and contribute to the success of the organisation.
The values we must deliver on, and you must possess as a candidate, are:
- knowledgeable and experienced
- motivated and passionate
- high attention to detail
- good with numbers
- tech savvy
What is the purpose of the job?
- Ensure London office runs smoothly
- Encourage and implement processes to better run the office
- Support the wider team
Job Activities - what do you have to do?
- Covering reception duties, acting as host when clients arrive
- Management of office supplies and suppliers (landlord/IT/consumables)
- Invoices and expenses processing
- Travel booking, including international travel
- Dealing with post and couriers
- Organising events/conferences
- Maintenance of databases
- Health and safety/first aid
- Diary Management
- Contacts management
What are the skills required?
- Clear communication skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- A flexible approach with the ability to multi task
- Time management skills
- Quick thinking, intuitive and analytical
- Good with numbers
What technical knowledge do you need?
- Previous office support experience
- Knowledge or travel planning - helpful
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Apple Keynote and Cloud Computing Applications
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job