Office Manager & Sales Representative
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience) + bonus (performance based)
My client is an Intelligent Tech company whose client base are the BIG fish of the sea… Yachts! They are looking for a confident, diligent and focused Office Manager/ Sales Rep to join their London offices and provide a backbone for their team!
You are there to assist customers, provide support to the directors, develop the team and also provide business development. The role is varied and diverse where the possibilities are endless for progression. This is an exciting role for someone who wants a challenge and is looking to further their career within this sector.
Working closely with the company’s CEO, you will be responsible for all aspects of administration with also a focus on sales, marketing, customer support and business development.
- Responding to email, social media and telephone enquiries
- Front line customer support
- Bookkeeping and invoicing
- Shipping and deliveries
- Logistics and stock control
- Maintaining office supplies and subscriptions
- Marketing and advertising responsibilities
- Attending conferences, exhibitions and trade fairs as needed
- Business development
Experience and qualifications:
- Experience in the boating industry
- Demonstrable skills in sales and organisation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter and solution driven person
- QuickBooks / Customer service / Office administration experience would be an advantage
If the above role sounds exactly what you are looking for, then please apply below!
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'