To provide premium quality service to our customers, be service oriented with everyone and ensure a discreet attitude; always give a professional and positive image of the bank.
Responsibilities towards clients
- To manage a quality reception and guest services, meaning that guests coming to the bank are properly welcomed, escorted to the relevant meeting rooms and that responsible employees of the bank are notified of their venue.
- Answer switchboard, screen and dispatch incoming telephone calls appropriately. Attend to incoming calls with professionalism and courtesy.
- Ensure proper booking of meeting rooms.
- Act as a "HelpDesk" for our guests - help them regarding any specific requests that they might have.
- Make sure that all meeting rooms are clean and tidy at any given time.
- Order catering services for internal meetings when requested.
Responsibilities towards employees
- Distribute incoming courier, express mail, any kind of delivery to the relevant person.
- Ensure proper stamping of outgoing courier; registered mail, DHL, etc.
- Book travel arrangements, hotels, car rental and reservation for restaurants for senior management.
- Type and handle daily correspondence.
- Liaise with bankers and assist with clients matters where necessary.
- Ensure office and working areas are kept in a professional manner.
- Maintain office supplies.
Skills & qualities required
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Highly responsible and dependable.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office and IT literate.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job