Pitch is known for leading the way in recruiting Marketing, Advertising, PR, Design and Digital talent, with offices in Birmingham and Manchester. People are our business and the backbone to our success is each individual that makes up our incredible team. Our business is growing with expansion of our Birmingham office along with the growth of our temp recruitment services. As a result we’re looking for an organised and energetic Office Manager to keep our Birmingham office in check!
We’re looking for a strong communicator and natural multitasker. We need a dynamic, proactive and resourceful person who is keen to learn and is passionate and committed to supporting the continued growth of a forward thinking business.
- The face of Pitch Birmingham. You’ll be the front of house, the first person candidates and clients speak to when they phone in or when they pop in for a coffee. So excellent telephone manner and an engaging personality are absolute musts.
- Liaising with suppliers, ordering stationary and equipment for the office
- Liaise with our cleaning company and the building manager to make sure we’re always providing our team and guest with the best possible working environment (and decent coffee).
- Ordering and organising our Friday morning team breakfast, social events and parties
- Organising and managing networking events held at our offices.
- First line troubleshooting with any IT/software issues. We don’t expect you to be an IT genius but confident and knowledgeable enough to handle basic challenges as well as using initiative (or Google) and liaising with our IT and software supplier’s support desks
- Producing weekly activity reports for our Consultants. There are various reports the team need throughout the week to make sure we’re on top of everything. We have very easy to use software, but it’s about having a good eye for detail so nothing is missed.
- Liaising with new clients brought on by our consultants to set them up on our internal systems
- Helping set up new Temp workers on our timesheet portal and payroll system
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in an Office Manager or support/admin role, preferably within a fast paced, commercially focused environment.
- Excellent telephone and face to face rapport building skills
- A multitasking whiz
- Proficient with basic Office packages and confident troubleshooting day to day IT issues. We use Macs & IPhones so experience on Apple products & software would be very beneficial but not essential.
- Accurate, strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Able to motivate others with enthusiasm and commitment to best practice.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A good sense of humour
It’s essential that you’re the kind of person who’ll quickly develop strong relationships with colleagues in order to ensure that our team can deliver the very best service to our clients and candidates. Team work makes the dream work!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job