Office Manager/Personal Assistant role in Aylesbury. Salary £20,000 - £35,000
Your new company
A growing Financial Services company seeking Office Manager/ PA to manage their office.
Your new role
- Complex, proactive diary management, both business and personal, for the MD and senior management. Act as gate keeper of the MDs time, fielding calls and meeting bookings to maximise the efficient use of his time.
- Manage the meeting room and ensure it is stocked up. Make drinks for guests.
- Book travel (local and international) and create detailed travel itineraries.
- Extensive and efficient email correspondence. Type letters. Assist with client letters of engagement.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other PAs and support the rest of the technical team and Practice Manager (e.g. meeting and greeting all clients)
- Track new business leads
- Answer telephone calls in a timely fashion - taking clear and detailed messages
- Organise company events including booking venues and catering - both for staff and clients
- Expense processing. Post. Couriers. Archiving. Maintaining CRM. Updating Wordpress Website. Maintaining stock of marketing material. Raising bills. Banking cheques. Assisting with invoice processing and issuing. Stationery ordering. Keeping office tidy. Liaising with building management. Confidential shredding. Record keeping and filing. Setting up clients on internal systems. Preparing presentations and reports. Entering data. Compliance processing.
- Ad hoc personal errands for the MD
- Deal with miscellaneous issues willingly
- Readiness to be contacted out of office hours (on the rare occasion)
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven diary management skills
- Exceptional standard of written English
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, must have strong Word skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and proactive
- Takes initiative
- An excellent multi-tasker
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus performance and profit related bonus
- Pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job