My client based in Wokingham are looking for someone to come in and join their dynamic team in the finance department to manage the office, finance and administration. The role will support the financial controller in ensure a smooth day to day running of the department and ideally the company needs someone to start as soon as possible.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Day to day office management
- Processing monthly payroll
- General Administration in the office, processing documents, ad-hoc duties
- Finance support, bookkeeping up to trial balance and supporting with management accounts
- Supporting the Financial Controller with any duties as and where required
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested
Ideally the candidate will be available immediately and be a proactive worker who can occasionally commute to the office in Oxford. They will be personable and have good communication skills, willing to do a bit of everything in the office!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'