Part time Office Manager role - 16-24 hours a week
Your new company
My client based in Lytham St Anne's are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their organisation.
Your new role
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Taking phone calls and enquiries and booking in customers for quotes
- Preparing data, receipts and sales for vat submissions
- Preparing data for CIS submissions
- Working along side our accountant to get the submissions in on time
- keeping a list of stock and organising returns
- Preparing updates for social media
- Preparing blogs and updates for word press website
- Working along side our web designer to update the site accordingly
- Visiting various work sites to get a feel for the product and installation we do
- Visiting various sites and photographing the ongoing works
- Keeping a log of absences
- Various other admin based jobs
What you'll need to succeed
- Dealing with customers
- Invoicing and quoting
- Ideally social media experience
- Some Wordpress site experience
What you'll get in return
The hours 16-24 hours per week ideally 3 days per week 8 hours per day 9-5 alternatively 4-5 hours per day over 4-5 days
Salary is between £10.00 - £12.50 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job