Job Role; Office Manager / PA
Location; Bury - on site car parking
Salary; c £23,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience - also annual 10% bonus and benefits
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Louise O'Brien
With our Client we are looking to appoint a PA / Office Manager for this £100m TO business that is fast paced and exciting to work for!
On a day to day basis you will work alongside the Senior Management team providing PA duties whilst at the same time taking responsibility for the Office Management - there are over 70 people on site.
The role is offered Monday to Friday across a 37.5 hour week.
To be suited to this role are looking for the following characteristics;
- self motivated / capable and outgoing character - be able to work as part of a team and also individually
- personable and presentable to attend Directors Meetings - including twice a year in London
- strong written and verbal communication skills - these will be across Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook
- a proven track record of delivery across Planning and Organizing
On a day to day basis you will work across;
- first point of contact for Visitors
- management of Diaries / Meetings and Appointments
- booking Travel and Accommodation
- organizing Internal and External Corporate Events
- preparation of Reports / Presentations / Letters etc.
- staff welfare including Attendance / Time Keeping / Expenses etc.
- general Office Management - maintaining the highest levels of office environment at all times
- ad hoc duties
Our Client would like to commence interviews early May 2021 - there will be a 1st and 2nd stage interview which they can hold outside of office hours.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'