This successful and established Insurance Claims handler provide various major insurance providers with an effective and cost-efficient service, handling Motor Insurance Claims from start through to settlement and providing a high level of customer service to all policy holders. Due to ongoing expansion my client is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their team. Please note that the offices are currently based in Tonbridge however are moving to Tunbridge Wells shortly.
- Meetings - production of Agendas, Minutes and supporting actions on an ad hoc basis, prepare packs for monthly Board meetings and update Action Points through the month
- Events - overall responsibility for the co-ordination of internal and external events to include Summer and Christmas parties and half-yearly off-site seminars for 100+ staff
- Communications - site co-ordinator, to liaise with AA Communications & Engagement team to promote corporate messages and staff engagement activities
- Proactive diary and e-mail management, including initial drafting of communications where appropriate or escalation to the Directors
- Address director-level customer complaints by liaising with the Customer Service team
- Organise meetings and telephone conference calls as required, managing priorities and deadlines of Directors effectively with the objective of clearing unnecessary commitments and allocating sufficient preparation time. Book meeting rooms and refreshments/lunches
- Organise travel plans and accommodation (booking train travel, flights, hotels, restaurants etc.)
- General document production - composing confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents
- Produce monthly staff Newsletter for Longacre Claims
- Arrange payment of incidentals - flowers etc.
- Log and take ownership of any problems with office machines
You will ideally have excellent experience in a similar Office Manager role with strong administrative and diary management skills and previous experience of liaising at Director Level. Ideal applicants will have excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and will be IT literate in Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, local employer that will offer ongoing career progression and excellent benefits.
- Salary £25K
- Additional annual bonus of up to 10% - salary maximum £27,500
- Free Parking
- 22 days holiday
- Diary Management
- Office Manager
- Travel Arrangements
- Coordinating Meetings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'