Leeds City Centre
Circa £25,000 dependent on experience
Our client is looking for a capable and proactive Office Manager/PA to work within their very busy, client focused office. You will be an efficient and intelligent individual with experience in administration or office management within a Commercial Environment.
You can expect your daily 'To-do list' to involve the following tasks:
- Supporting Management with all Administration, Office Management and IT support related tasks
- Managing and coordinating events
- General Office-related administration support, including proof reading documents
- Diary management and travel and accommodation planning and organisation
To succeed in this varied and dynamic Office Manager/PA role, you will show evidence of the following traits and work experience:
- Ideally educated to Graduate calibre or equivalent, with excellent academic achievements
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Administrator, PA or Office Manager
- A confident and proactive approach to all elements of your work
- Strong commercial experience within an administrative or office management capacity
- Previous experience of working with clients
- Meticulously organised with excellent attention to detail and flexible in terms of prioritising your workload
- Enthusiastic, warm and engaging with superb interpersonal skills
- Articulate, with first-rate written English, proof reading experience is advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to really make this role your own and utilise your excellent skills and experience to contribute to the smooth running of this busy office.
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for Office Manager. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job