Are you an experienced PA/Office Manager with Legal or Financial sector experience looking for the next step in your career? Yes? Then read on…….
I have a great opportunity for an experienced PA/Office Manager to work for a reputable Corporate Finance Boutique based at the West End of Edinburgh. This is a permanent position and to start as soon as possible.
Our client is looking for someone who can really hit the ground running and implement key ways of working. You will be expected to take full ownership of the PA/Office Management responsibilities as you will be the main support for a busy office of 9 people including complex diary management for the team and two directors.
Previous experience supporting at a senior level - CEO/Director level is essential for this role.
Duties of the role include….
Manage the smooth running of the office by providing day-to-day support for the Directors and Associates including:
* Perform highly confidential secretarial and administrative duties
* Composition, editing and review of confidential correspondence
* Managing large mail shots
* Preparing Board papers
* Extensive diary/calendar management
* Minute taking, Audio and Copy typing
* Maintaining filing system
* Assist with production of large documents - track changes etc
* Monthly blogging and social media activity
* Planning and running of events and corporate activities
* Manage contract and price negotiations with office facility suppliers
* Liaising with office facility suppliers/Renewal of business insurance
* Managing new employee process for new hires
* Managing company holiday entitlement and absentee reports
* Managing expense procedure and client recharge
* Managing tenant recharge/Debtor collection
* Managing Company AML procedures
* Assistance with IT issues / Ordering IT equipment
* Ordering stationary and office supplies/ Managing Petty Cash
* Booking complex travel
* Ordering lunches and any other duties as and when required
* Managing Petty Cash
Additional to above, support with Fund Administration would be desirable so knowledge of…
* SAGE bookkeeping
* Coordinating specific legal documentation
* Managing investor communications
* Raising and paying of invoices
* Applying for grant support
Skills required for the role………
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Attention to detail is key
* Good Sense of Humour
If you are interested in this role and think it's right for you then please click "APPLY"
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- office manager
- excecutive pa