Job Title: Office Manager / Operations Manager / Admin Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:30, Fridays are 09:00 - 17:00)
The Company is a successful manufacturer and supplier of bulk-purchase FMCG to wholesalers, independent buying groups and large direct buyers. Their products are sold in over 100 countries across 5 continents and they employ a diverse team of multi-lingual professionals to deliver exceptional global sales.
All their brands and products are developed and specified in Britain and they have dedicated and wholly-owned administration and production facilities in India and China.
Administrative/ Operations Manager involves ensuring that all administrative operations run in a smooth manner. The manager must be highly experienced in day-to-day operations processes and must serve as the company's authoritative expert on matters concerning administrative operations and procedures.
Main Duties will include:
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Gather pricing and compile comparison quotes for Stationery, Sundries, and Utilities, Insurance, Service providers and any other miscellaneous requirements for the business or Royds Hall
- Act as an Administrative/Operations Manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and maintain the office filing system
- Prepare contracts and offer letters and termination paperwork, and process benefits, pension, paperwork and maintain the organisation of all physical employee personnel files and maintain confidentiality in co-ordination with the HR team
- Schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire on-boarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience in co-ordination with the HR team
- Work with Accounts and HR team for leave and attendance data
- Manage the day to day business operation and manage staff as and when needed
- Support with Procurement and manage admin and basic accounts task
The skill-set required to be successful in this post include:
- Proven 5+ Years of experience Administrative or Operations Manager
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Strong leadership and influence skills, and the ability to drive change
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Office Manager, Operations Coordinator, Admin Manager, General Manager, Senior Administrator, Admin Coordinator, Administration Manager, Office Coordinator, Business Support Manager, Office Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Administrative Team Leader, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Manager, General Office Manager, Customer Services Manager, Business Support Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
- General Manager
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Administration Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Senior Administrator
- Accounts Administrator
- Admin Manager
- Operations Coordinator
- Admin Coordinator
- Business Support Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'