Are you an Office Manager or an Office Assistant looking for your next step up and wanting to build a successful long term career? Do you love being the 'go-to' person in a buzzy busy company? Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for an Office Manager who will facilitate the smooth running of a fun and friendly office in London. You need to be proactive, self-motivated, highly organised and always be one step ahead of the game.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and facilitating any office move/extensions, etc.
- Manage the office's administration and operations when needed
- Ensure that office is in presentable condition, ordering any maintenance services, carpet cleaning etc stationary, kitchen and other supplies and manage the vendors and budgets relating to this
- Manage health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office and first aid
- Organise office events, happy hours, off-sites,parties, etc.
- Partner with HR and IT to ensure successful on-boarding and off-boarding co-ordination
- Manage internal meeting rooms and assist employees with any calendar clashes, arranging refreshments (when required)
- Assist employees with booking accommodation during visits from other offices abroad
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please apply ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- Office Manager
- Office Assistant