Handle Recruitment is working with a leading entertainment company to find an experienced Office Manager to join them on a maternity cover contract. The role will be based out of their incredibly cool, trendy offices in South West London.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing support to different departments.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly and is maintained to a high standard - ordering stationery, recording absences/holidays, drawing up letters
- Assisting the Finance team in processing all invoices for the London office, raising PO numbers and sorting out payroll adjustments
- Overseeing and delegating work to the Facilities Manager
- Assisting with the on boarding process of new employees, appraisal dates and issuing contracts
- Providing general PA support to the Marketing Director and General Manager
- Making sure everything complies with health and safety regulations
- Continuously reviewing and ensuring maximum efficiency on all systems and administration
- Previous experience in a similar position - a background in media/ entertainment would be desirable
- You must confident, approachable at all times and have the natural ability to build relationships
- Ability to multi task and prioritise a heavy work load
- Must be efficient in all Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of JDE would be advantageous
If you're looking for an all-rounder role which offers diversity and fantastic benefits; and you match the requirements above, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- office manager