I am currently recruiting for a Office Manager/Customer Service Manager with experience working within an engineering/manufacturing environment. You will be liaising between clients, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure the smooth running of different projects and helping troubleshoot any issues that may arise. You will be managing a small time and will be the main point of contact for key clients.
- Ensuring all orders are delivered to customers in line with the agreed delivery dates
- Liaising with production to ensure customer delivery requirements are achieved
- Completing quotations and margin analysis
- Agreeing final costings and lead-times with customers
- Ensuring that full product/assembly traceability is maintained, and all regulatory paperwork is in place and archived
- Updating internal systems with all customer orders
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience completing quotes and stock management for customers
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
You will have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships. You will have a methodical and systematic approach to work with experience managing projects and ensuring SLA’s are met.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This is a position with a set progression path to Operational Manager for the right person. Please apply for further information on this great company and position.
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Customer service