Office Manager - Malta
Office Manager in Malta
Our clients, specialising in an online gaming service, is looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious Office Manager for their new office in Malta.
Type: Permanent, full-time
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: EUR25K depending on experience, plus good benefits
• Schedule travel, meetings and appointments as required
• Personal assistance / Translation to the CCO / CEO
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
• Partner with HR to support with administration as necessary
• Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Ensure visitors are looked after and supported as needed
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
• Assisting the team with client requests as needed ensuring a smooth and efficient process from initiation through to delivery
• Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or equivalent will be considered as an asset (not a must)
• Proficiency in MS Office / Google Drive (Spreadsheets, Docs, Slides)
• Experience working in gaming services firms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• Possess a hands-on approach to work and demonstrate the ability to interact well in a dynamic environment
• The Office Administrator position is with an international, well-established and successful Gaming Services with a large portfolio of local and international clients.
*The Company is not able to support visa applications.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"