We are seeking a bright, diligent and tech savvy Office Manager to join a fantastic Property Developer based in North West London. This is a varied and all-encompassing role, working for a really great team and reporting directly to the MD/FD.
We are looking for a seasoned professional Office Manager, with a flair for technology.
This role will need to act as the office linchpin and provide seamless support to the company, in order to maintain a smooth-running office. You will therefore need to be focused, highly organised and passionate about your job and the company.
The ideal Office Manager/IT Administrator:
- Manage SharePoint Home Pages
- SuperUser for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Liaison with IT support Company to resolve all IT issues in a timely manner
- Assist with IT set up on sites
- Project Manage rollout of any software programmes
- Procurement projects on all office equipment
- Responsible for logistics of office moves, expansions, desk arrangements as required
- Approve invoices for payment for Head office costs
- Updating Staff Directory and office seating plans
- Managing meeting room and car pool calendars
- Responsible for management of office cleaning and maintaining supplies i.e Milk
- Stationery and Office supplies, including toners for printer
- Provide Customer Care Advisor with office building snag list as and when required
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating rates for company goods and services including trade accounts, corporate rates, corporate travel services etc.
- Company vehicle fleet administration (maintenance, crash repairs, tax/MOT scheduling, parking permits, insurance renewals/amendments/claims)
- Some legacy mobile phone account management
- Recruitment and training of support staff if necessary
- Mobile phones set up - for starter and leaving processing
- Computer set ups - for starter and leaver processing
- Company Phone System Management
You must have worked within the property industry in the past (ideally development) and must have had experience with undertaking an office move. You will be required to manage an office move this year.
Fantastic staff rewards and benefits!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job