Office Manager (HR & Facilities) - This established niche Travel Consultancy in Watford is recruiting for an HR & Facilities Administrator, a newly created opportunity to strengthen its back office function during a period of growth and restructuring. The position reports to the senior management team. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining staff records for all the employees
- Setting up all new starters on the payroll and ensuring the have email addresses
- Updating contracts of employment and communicating relevant information to staff
- Updating records of starters and leavers
- Sending payroll to the Payroll Bureau, ensuring all adjustments are made with overtime, bonuses, childcare vouchers, SMP, SSP and any annual leave is recorded
- Staff healthcare and pensions
- Issuing new offer letters and making sure that all contracts of employment drawn up correctly.
- Inducting all new employee and issuing their contracts
- Preparing job specs for recruitment companies
- Maintaining appraisals records
- Manage employee grievance and disciplinary issues
- Maintaining all office leases for their sites across the UK.
- Maintaining company insurances including travel and employers liability insurance and renegotiating these contract where necessary
- Coordinating an office refurbishment programme with architects and builders etc..
- Arranging repairs for any faulty office equipment and ordering fixture and fittings
- Health and Safety compliance
- Maintaining fire alarm records and gas safety records.
- Maintaining all contracts and rates reviews
- Archiving of company records and shredding
- Liaising with the outsourced IT provider on all IT matters
- Ordering new IT equipment including laptops
- Maintaining all login user names and passwords
- Setting up of new users and workstations
- Ordering of new phones
- Issuing all new DDI numbers and managing their records
The position will suit a flexible, adaptable HR & Facilities Administrator seeking a challenging position in a pleasant working environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must. This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic local company at an exciting time in its evolution.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job