Do you have office management experience?
Do you have smoe basic HR experience?
Are you available to start late September and are you committed to an initial 12 month contract?
If yes to all of the above then I have an amazing opportunity for you.
Your overall duties will be the office management, HR responsibilities and support to Directors on a regular basis.
- Maintaining accurate health and safety procedures
- Maintaining staff sickness and holiday records
- Supporting Directors and senior management
- Handling HR issues with sensitivity and discretion
- Ordering stationery and general office equiptment
- Arranging travel
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Liaising with suppliers and being first point of contact for them
- Other ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate must:
- Have minimum of 2 years office management and basic HR experience
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have the ability to think quickly and reactively
- Have impecable written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and successful company in a vital role for the business.
To be considered for immediate interview, apply now!
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"