Team Support is currently looking for a Office Manager for a company based in Hounslow.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office in our Distribution Centre where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed. You will have plenty of room to be creative and management is always open to new ideas.
Place of work: Hounslow
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Start date: Immediate
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- Day to day running of the office
- Provision of administrative support for the department management teams
- Office staff management
- Account administration
- Payroll administration
- Health & Safety administration
- Other adhoc duties as requested
You will have the flexibility to implement new procedure and systems to improve the smooth running of the office.
This is a team management role as such you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members daily. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills and office management experience. You will need to be able to work on your own initiative and possess good organising and problem solving skills.
Applicants must have:
- At least 2 years team leadership
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of warehouse and management systems
- Experience using database management systems
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- A positive can do attitude
- Experience working in logistics and distribution environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Management Experience