Leading Global E Commerce brand looking for Leading (soon to be) Global Office Manager!
Roles like this are few and far between, if you are energetic, passionate about working in a team and are just as happy to occasionally change the bin as you are plan a huge summer event this role is for you.
The Role in the words of the client:
It takes a committed and engaged individual to juggle the many projects and events that take place here, while also devoting considerable attention to the needs of our employees and demonstrating dedication to our values. Our ideal Office Manager does all of these with grace and flair, and is someone who rolls up their sleeves and jumps into a broad range of services and programs that make our offices amazing places to work.
This person really cares about out working community, the offices environmental impact and making this an amazing place to work and is also cool under pressure, cheerful, positive and a calming presence in our dynamic and stimulating workplace. You will be a crucial addition to the Workplace Team. You will provide overall support to the many of our partner functions.
Your Team and Goals:
The Workplace Team is a group comprising specialists in arts and interior design, fabrication, operations, event planning, ecology and sustainable food sourcing.
- We provide a values-aligned platform for programs and services delivered to our employees. Health, inclusivity, sustainability appeal, functionality and fun are all essential criteria that inform the department's decision-making.
- We look to implement mindful, expandable systems that combine art and design with ecological, social and technological innovation, and we try to do all of this with a balanced sense of humour.
Day -to- Day duties:
- You are: Energetic, organised, hard working and resilient
SERIOUS BITS !
- you will manage the office to ensure all facilities are constant working order
- Day to day administration.
- You will own the relationship with our office and our tenants in the office next door, leading on the day to day workplace operations of the site.
- SAFETY MANAGER !You will implement a system that ensure our compliance around this function in the workplace. You will lead the office Safety Team, maintaining records and ensuring all visitors and new hires are fully set up on our security system.
FUN BITS !
- FOOD ! You will own the food programme in the London office. This would include maintaining food inventories, stock-taking & re-ordering, setting up for events and liaising with vendors.
- EVENTS ! You will design and execute on the planning, set-up, and breakdown of large office-wide events as well as promoting the office to be passionate about planning smaller events and social activities.
- ECO - Supporting and assisting in running sustainability related events in the office including eco data collection & recording and system maintenance and implementation.
- BRAND AMBASSADOR you are the link between the New York, Irish and German office and this team. Representing the brand and the team, you are a middle man who can juggle relationships. (You get to go to New York once a year :) )
If you have what it takes apply and email me why:
Application Closing date 12th April. Don't think what if, give it your best shot !
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.