An exciting opportunity has arisen for an office manager to join a well established and fast growing recruitment company in Manchester. The role is highly engaging and will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your career as the company continues to expand.
You remit will include the following:
- New starter PC set ups
- Be 1st line support for all IT queries
- Creating and sending employee contracts
- Manage new starter inductions
- Take verbal and written references for all new starters
- Ensure all employees are aware of the GDPR Data protection regulation changes
- Implement Procedures
- Internal Data Audit once a year
- Deal with Deletion requests ensuring you respond within 7 days
- Any new suppliers ensure they have been Risk assessed
- Manage all insurance policies and ensure best price and consistent cover
- Organise social events on behalf of the business
- Support the entire office with general admin
Ideally, we would be looking for someone who is fun and engaging and a fast learner. There are excellent longer term career opportunities and also the chance to be involved in marketing activities for the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'