Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leader within their field who is looking for an experienced and dynamic Office Manager to join their expanding team. As the office manager you will have a range of responsibilities covering EA and also supporting Marketing, HR and Compliance functions.
To provide high quality personal and administrative assistance to the Partners and wider team .
* Key point of contact / interface between the company and external parties including clients and suppliers and tenant support
* Making sure everything is in order for the team to be able to complete their roles without hindrance or interference
* Assist in the development of a new Marketing and PR strategy
* Assist in the coordination of the Talent Management Programme
* Managing calendars for the partners and team
* Updating the pipeline weekly and printing for Monday meetings.
* Monitoring the post and taking deliveries
* Stationary and refreshment orders and stock control
* Conference management- include arranging meeting rooms and parking allocation. Ensuring the meeting room is prepped for next meetings
* Front of house- welcome guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or directing enquiries
* General housekeeping, office, kitchen and supplies
* Manage filing and archiving systems
* Policy writing and up keep
* Community, environment and charity - relationship management, event management, PR
* Supplier management- cost control/ lead times/ service provision/ contract provision
* Compliance - Property, Employee, Business, Insurance
* IT management - Hardware, Software, IT Audit/ Asset Management
* Telephony management - Landline/ Mobile - Service and contract delivery
* Expenses - Preparation and submission
* Managing projects- office lead/marketing
* Tenants meetings- contact lead/ relationships
* Managing correspondence to Williams Naylor - (invoices, cheques, expenses)
* Staff engagement - social secretary - planning regular staff events
* Investors in People - accreditation and assessment
* Generate Invoices.
* Keep 'How To' file and 'People Planning' file updated
* Monitor attendance, sickness and holidays
* Managing diaries.
* Supporting partners' external interests
* Passing on messages to the team- keeping them informed
* Transport and Travel arrangements- cost effectiveness
* Business Presentations - Strategy Day etc
* Plan and Prepare Partner meetings - Type agenda/ minutes
* Type Articles/ Press Releases
* Write and place Job Advertisements
* Assist in the development and maintenance of the Marketing Plan.
* Market Research.
* Branding - Identity, Consistency, strengthening, Ambassadors.
* Website development Planning and Organising events
* Maintaining Website, Linkedin and Twitter
* Key Events e.g.25yrs celebration in 2017
* Awards - submissions and event coordination
* Coordinate Marketing Campaign Support for prospecting new clients
* Personnel Records
* Training Records
* Key contact details and Emergency Information
* Formal ID - Employee Compliance
* Team Reviews - Administrative/ Coordination
* Team Appraisals
* Team Engagement Programme and Events
* Recruitment and Selection - Candidates and Partner agencies
* Placements- Internship, work experience schedule management
* Starter and Leaver Management
* Establishing and building relationships with regional universities
* Maintain job descriptions, job specifications
* Maintain Graduate Trainee Programme
* Experience within an Office Management position covering HR, Executive Support and marketing.
* Graduate Calibre candidate.
* Experience of working within financial services sector would be beneficial but not essential.
* Personable and presentable
* Ability to prioritise - strong time management skills
* Salary Negotiable DOE
* Monday to Friday working hours (8:30 - 5:30 pm on Monday, 9 am - 5:30 pm Tuesday to Friday)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Pension plan
* Excellent working environment
Apply today for immediate consideration
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.