Page Personnel is recruiting an Office Manager/ EA for a brilliant property company who have recently opened an office in London, already having an established office in the north of England.
They are a high end property company who specialise in developing leisure facilities. There are 17 in London and there is a friendly and professional atmosphere. They are growing so this is a great time to be joining them.
This role is pivotal to the running of the firm. You will be the Office Manager and also EA to CEO. You will take responsibility for fully running the office as well as being EA to the CEO. This will be a proactive role and you will be in a position of such responsibility that you will decide which meetings go into the CEOs diary and also attend meetings with the CEO too at times.
- Be an Office Manager and EA
- Be forward thinking and used to managing a boss where you have full control of what goes into the diary
- Be proactive and able to make autonomous decisions
- Ideally have worked in a role where you are the only support staff
- Please note this is pretty much a fully office based role. there will be the odd day that can be worked from home but due to managing the office this will not be on a regular weekly pattern
£42,000 - £50,000 (depending on the candidate)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'