Are you an energetic, naturally motivated and highly organised Office Manager who has had EA responsibilities previously?
Do you have a can-do attitude with a hard working ethic? Are you someone who enjoys getting fully involved in your tasks? If so, ready on!
The Role :-
My client is a tech based financial company who prides themselves on being forward thinking, ever-evolving and innovative in their field. They are looking for a bright, energetic, and ambitious Office Manager for a Maternity-cover contract. This is an exciting opportunity for a smart, driven, and organised professional who has demonstrated they are able to execute projects, problem-solve, work with multiple shifting priorities, and who is willing and eager to learn. Your primary responsibility will consist of being the support the company's executives when in the UK, and to organise day to day office matters. This includes:
* Complex Diary Management & coordinating meetings
* International Travel arrangements and itinerary management
* Communication management
* Project work and event coordination
* Providing full secretarial support to executives with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Summer hours
* Dress down culture
* Excellent pension contribution
* Education reimbursement
* Contemporary office
* Excellent transport Links
* Competitive salary
* Small team
What you'll need:-
* Degree level education
* At least 3 years of executive administrative support experience
* A high-level of expertise with Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* To be a problem solver
* To be adaptable
* To be dependable & have excellent time management skills
* Sound, professional judgement with independent decision making skills
* To have a high level of discretion and confidentiality
* Proven ability to operate in a pro-active, professional manner and work well independently
as well as within a team
* Professionalism and patience when faced with difficult and demanding situations
* Experience working within an international environment
If this maternity cover requirement sounds appealing to you, apply now for an immediate interview!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- Office Manager
- diary management
- Maternity cover
- international travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job