Are you seeking the opportunity be part of an inspiring, high-end business within the fashion industry?
My client is based within a bespoke fashion retail setting in London. They are seeking a likeminded, bright and enthusiastic Office Manager to join their evolving team. Working within a varied, busy and fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to develop in a hands on role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the office's administration including office supplies, refreshments etc.
- Being first port of call on the showroom floor when required
- Office upkeep and ensuring the showroom is presentable for meetings at all times
- Diary management
- Booking client appointments
- Coordinating and managing office schedules including any events
- Liaising with clients by phone, email and face to face
- Invoicing suppliers and clients using Salesforce
- Updating of financial spreadsheets
- Calling clients, up selling products on a daily basis ensuring the highest level of first class service
- Managing and managing great client relationships
- Continuously reviewing and ensuring maximum efficiency on all systems set in place
- Be well presented, approachable at all times and have the natural ability to build great client relationships.
- A passion for fashion and providing first class service
- Have a 'can do' flexible attitude to work.
- Experience in Salesforce desirable
- Must be efficient in all Microsoft packages
- Exceptional diary management skills
In return this amazing client offers great Monday-Friday hours within a creative environment. For the opportunity to be part of this exiting role and team please apply now to be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job