The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting an Office Manager.
The company is specialized in strategy & management consulting.
The role is based in Central London.
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide general administrative support to the team (15 persons total)
- Perform accounts payable processing and other basic accounting functions (accounting follow up, invoicing, basic P&L)
- Assist with various payroll and human resources functions (assist with recruitment, new joiner orientation)
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.)
- Answering and managing incoming calls
- Organize internal & external social / marketing events
- Perform general office/facilities management
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills ( in English and French )
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM/Accounting/invoicing software experience is a plus
- Office Management
- Phone Skills