My client, a well established and growing design and manufacturer in the gaming industry require a Sales & Office Manager Assistant.
This position would suit a 1st or 2nd jobber looking to grow within the business and take on extra responsibility.
To support the sales team, including:
- Raising new orders and seeing them through until they leave the warehouse.
- Completing documentation for new and existing customers (New line forms, Supplier contracts etc.).
- Helping to gather samples and set-up rooms for meetings.
- Attending trade shows and interacting with customers.
- Making follow up calls to potential customers.
- Manage incoming orders and requests from the website.
- Checking and maintaining the generic in boxes (sales@, Info@ etc.)
Helping to maintain the office environment including:
- Answering and redirecting incoming calls
- Maintaining supplies of stationary and equipment
- Ensuring sample and display areas are kept up to date and well presented.
- Booking and packing post in and out
- Assisting office manager with day to day tasks.
- To offer occasional ad hoc support to other areas of the business.
- To attend and exhibit at trade fairs as required.
- To provide cover during absence of other sales team members.
- Friendly, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Strong time management skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail with a passion for product.
- Able to preserve confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Organised and efficient.
The hours of work are Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Bijel Kapdee or submit your CV on-line.
Please note due to the volumes of CV's received, only successful applicants will be contacted.