Office Manager / Office Support Services / Office Administrator role up to £22,000 per annum DOE
This is a flexible and varied office support and management role, supporting the sales teams, accounts department as well as managing and developing the administration and financial support team. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of quality audits / report writing
- Raising invoices / maintain purchase order register
- Continual monitoring of management systems and workloads
- Track and report on key KPI's for both branch and customers
- Manage all aspects of health & safety to maintain a good working environment
- Manage relationships with office vendors and service providers
- Manage human resources / recruitment processes with outsourced supplier
- Support the assessment and approval of suppliers
Our client is a leading Bristol-based company, serving businesses in Bristol, South Wales and along the M4 corridor and has earned a reputation for providing a comprehensive range of professional property services.
As Office Manager / Administrator, you will have previous experience in an Office Management or Senior Office Administrator role with good working knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
You will need strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management and the ability to multi-task and prioritise work along with:
- Ability to recognise risk and proactively introduce solutions to mitigate those risks
- Strong attention to detail / organisational and planning skills
- Positive approach with strong proactive interpersonal skills
- Flexible attitude to ensure smooth running of the office
If you wish to be considered for the role of Office Manager / Office Administrator, please forward your CV quoting reference 303580i.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: office manager administration manager senior administrator jobs customer services account manager jobs office support Bristol
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
- office manager administration manager senior administrator jobs customer services account manager jobs office support Bristol
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'