This is an excellent opportunity for an office manager/ PA/ Administrator, who will help look after a team of circa 30 employees in the recruitment industry.
My client a recruitment consultancy are now looking for an office manager who has a positive can do attitude. In addition to to the skills listed below, you will have experience working as an office manager, with an interest in HR and whilst happy doing administration skills, updating job boards, internal and external contracts, updating social media etc.. this is a very varied role, so someone who is highly organised and can prioritise their workload is key.
This is an integral role within the support team. You will be an effective multi tasker with the ability to manage relationships and prioritise effectively. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office including the IT systems, managing the contractors, minuting meetings and HR administration. This is a varied role that requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to remain calm under pressure while maintaining an approachable and positive persona.
The following is the expected activity base of the job and forms the performance criteria upon which the jobholder will be measured:
- To manage the smooth and effective running of the office and it’s IT and phone systems
- Provide admin cover and support, congratulations cards, post, fruit, visitors etc
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy and stationary is well stocked.
- Full responsibility for maintaining all office facilities.
- Ensuring all sales boards are up to date for incentives and targets etc.
- Providing concise minutes for meetings.
- Diary management.
IT /Phone/Office equipment and support
- Build and maintain a working relationship with suppliers and liaise proactively to ensure issues are dealt with in the quickest most effective way.
- Set up desks and computers for all new starters.
- Maintain the computer and desk equipment strategy, planning ahead to ensure enough equipment to allocate to all new starters.
- Website support where required
- Responsible for producing all new starter documentation including Contracts and Statement of Particulars.
- Responsible for the HR part of the induction for new starters and final sign off of induction.
- All basic HR letters to be produced accurately and confidentially.
Contract / Placement Administration
Responsible for all contract administration to ensure:
- Contract paperwork is correct and produced in a timely manner.
- online timesheet system is correct.
- Terms variations
- All contract paperwork including insurances where required is received prior to start date
- Project List to be reviewed and projects completed on an ongoing basis in a timely manner and prioritised effectively.
- Ensure all processes are followed and training needs are referred to company trainer if necessary
- Ensure admin manual is up-to-date, and cross training has been completed for all essential tasks
- Assist Directors with ad hoc requirements where necessary
Previous experience as an office manager is a pre requisite
Excellent attention for detail
Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
Remains calm under pressure
Positive can do attitude
Excellent internal and external communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft applications
An interest in HR and recruitment or previous experience working in recruitment environment
Happy to work in a varied role
Takes pride in work and in self
Basic salary to 28k
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job