The organisation is looking to recruit for a standalone Office Manager / Accountant to manage the UK Office and assist the Financial Controller with the UK finances of the organisation. This is very much an all-encompassing role that would suit an experienced accountant looking for a more diverse role.
Main duties and required experience:
• Organising Logistics of Equipment from and to the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and USA.
• Managing and reporting of Duty of Imports /Exports.
• Manage engineer accommodation, expenditure and reimbursements.
• Manage Stock for equipment, stationary and office supplies.
• Dealing with correspondence, customer orders and queries.
• First point of contact for customer enquiries, queries.
• Manage customer invoice collections, ensuring Invoices are uploaded to the correct portals, customer accounts and that billing procedures and collections are followed through.
• Dealing with Customer orders, preparing quotes and follow up.
• Supervise, monitor and delegate work loads of staff.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
• Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date, working alongside Operations in ensuring ISO procedures are adhered to.
• Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, Employee handbook and policies are followed through.
• Reporting to the Parent Company
• Calculate commissions and quarterly bonus for staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal person will have:
• Sage Line 50 experience
• Proven experience in the above duties within previous roles
• Attention to detail
• Be comfortable to undertake the majority of the role unsupervised whilst working within a team environment
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Comfortable in communicating at all levels and explaining financial information to non-financial personnel
The type of person most suited to this role would be someone who can motivate company vision and drive new ideas forward. A team leader that will lead a team into a new era, motivate staff and initiate change. You will be someone that is happy to accept a challenge, and “no job is too hard” approach with a “can do” attitude.
This role offers a salary of £28 - 35K with a benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for the position then apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business