Are you an experienced Office Manager? Do you thrive in a busy environment? Can you multitask? Are you available immediately?
This is a 6 month fixed term contract for a well known company based in Bellshill
Position: Office Manager
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: up to £27,000 (pro rata)
Contract Length: 6 month FTC
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have previous Administrative experience
- Strong & confident telephone manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Organised and pro-active
- You can multitask with ease
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Solid communication skills
- You work well with colleagues and external customers
- You enjoy working in a busy environment
What does the day look like?
- Responsible for hospitality co-ordination including ordering food
- Managing a number of databases
- Responsible for collation and invoicing of agency timesheets
- Responsible for site inductions and induction processes
- Responsible for team management and development
This list is not exhaustive and requires someone who can think on their feet and be able to problem solve effectively to support the wider the wider team and company. It is an exciting opportunity that may open doors.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'