Working with both Brands and Agencies providing event implementation and staffing solutions, across the UK, EU, USA and Canada for top global brands.
As an agency, they offer bespoke staffing & event solutions with a high volume of experience in roadshows, in-store, festivals and on-trade activations. In addition, they are currently the global retained staffing supplier for a leading and cutting-edge VR hardware brand.
With headquarters based in the heart of London, they have also opened a USA division in 2014 with great success.
They have been running in the UK for 11 years and are an industry leader in this sector.
You will join the company as an office assistant, offering support across the business and as such this role offers a range of responsibility.
- Support the CEO & COO with diary management and organising meetings.
- Meet and greet visitors to the office.
- Manage the meeting rooms to ensure senior staff aren’t double booking the same space.
- Manage the office supplies from ordering new equipment to ensuring there is enough ink in the printer!
- Support the marketing manager in preparing communication for all types of marketing function such as press releases, email campaigns and company brochures.
- Help with the management of company data on the company CRM system, ensuring all details are up to date and editing where necessary.
- Where trade shows are attended help with the organisation of exhibition stands and presence.
- Offer occasional support to the finance manager with raising invoices from both clients and suppliers.
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise.
Who fits the bill?
- Educated to degree level.
- Highly organised, motivated and ambitious.
- Willingness to join a young, highly experienced team working, in a growing sector.
- Both creative and analytical thinker.
- Works well in high pressure environments.
- Good understanding of MS Office tools.
- Good team player.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'