We are searching for an Office Junior for a law firm based on the north east London and Essex border. The firm provides a range of services, predominantly focused on transactional and litigious property matters.
Recent growth has created a need for a hard working, conscientious and adaptable office junior to join the firm and provide support to a range of individuals including partners, solicitor, support and accounting staff.
A full time office junior is required to provide assistance in the following areas:-
- Canteen Management
- Planned and urgent errand dispatch
- Attending client meetings with solicitors and partners
- Covering front of house duties during absence / engagements
- Delivering documents personally to court / law firms / other parties
- Collecting documents from pre-specified locations
- Attending court with barristers
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to learn and improve at all times
- Adaptable and willing to try new tasks
- A-Levels or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- Full time role (9 to 5 Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch) but additional hours will be required at busy times
- Twenty days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Located in the firm’s head office
- Salary £15k
- Possibility of promotion on various developments paths subject to evidential strengths (secretarial / front of house / paralegal / accounts)
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- MS Office
- IT Skills
- office junior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'