Location: Somerton, Somerset, TA11 6SP
Salary: £12,000 - £14,000 DOE
Job Type: Full-time Monday – Friday – 9:00 -17:30
About the Company:
For the last 18 years our client has been one of the leading UK companies supplying Office Consumables. With over 100 staff and a turnover in excess of £15m per year, they value their talented staff that makes it all possible!
We are looking for an Office Junior to join our busy purchasing team to help us with admin roles in the office.
Duties of the Office Junior
- Supporting the Purchasing team with telephone calls/emails
- Organising outgoing post
- Supporting general admin duties
- Maintaining a tidy work place
The ideal Office Junior will need the following:
- No experience needed – full training will be provided
- Good communication skills & telephone manner
- A willingness to learn
- Good maths and English skills
- Computer literacy with knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Keen to learn and improve skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent work ethic
- Team player
Office Junior benefits:
- Free Parking
- Private Health Care
- Full training
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Office Junior role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'