Office Angels are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and ambitions individual to work with one of our prestigious clients on the outskirts or Stirling. If you are looking for a highly rewarding role and to become part of a fantastic, growing team, this could be the job for you!
- Maintaining and updating bespoke in-house systems on a daily basis
- Dealing with all customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with suppliers
- Raising customer orders
- Follow up calls with customers to ensure customer satisfactory
- Generating leads
- Work towards personal targets
Skills & Experience:
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Customer focused attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- commitment to ongoing learning
This is a full-time permanent position. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9AM-5.30PM.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job