Our client based in Marylebone are looking for an Office Junior/Receptionist for their newly furbished Corporate Head Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company in their new boutique offices and would be suitable for a recent school leaver/graduate or someone looking for the next step in their career.
This is a varied and at some points demanding role. You will be dealing with high profile clients and when needed, acting as the PA for the Directors' and CEO. As you will be working in a small team with 3 other people, being a team player is essential!
- Office support- stationary order/drafting letters
- Administration duties- photocopying and printing
- Answering telephone and taking messages
- Running general errands- shopping as per request
- PA duties- diary management, personal errands
- Ensuring office and meeting rooms are kept tidy and presentable at all times
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors
- Liaising with facilities/cleaners
- Advanced Microsoft skills- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Supportive, helpful and discreet
- Excellent telephone manner
- French speaking a bonus
- Excellent time management
Please be aware due to the nature of the business no holiday can be taken between May-July and over the Christmas period.
If you are looking for your next challenging role, please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Advertised by Office Angels, Oxford Circus branch.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- front of house
- personal assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job