We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career as an Office Junior to join our ever-growing, fast-paced flooring company, based in Hemel Hempstead.
We are seeking an Office Junior to join the business and support the Office Manager.
This is an entry level role so no formal qualifications are necessary, personality and the ability to hit the ground running is more important!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls, transferring or taking messages
- Filing, Scanning and indexing documents
- Posting all company mail at the post office
- Placing orders for materials
- Providing ad-hoc support to the department
- Excel, Word and outlook experience essential
- Computer literate
- Capable of working independently
- Hard working and a keen learner
Immediate start preferable.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
If you think this roles sounds like the right role for you, please send in your CV to the attention of Hollie stating why you will be suitable for this position and your salary expectations.