Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Salary: National Minimum / National Living Wage - Age dependant
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Tippers are the Midlands' leading building merchant`s suppliers. We've been in business as Builders Merchants since 1916 - we have 9 branches across the Midlands which stock a vast array of products from luxury kitchens and bathrooms to timber and insulation.
Due to continued expansion, an Office Junior is required to join the business.
As an Office Junior, you will gain an insight into the workings of all the different departments within the business and develop a range of new skills. Periodic reviews will ensure that there will be room for progression and in fact, many of our previous Office Juniors now have prominent roles within the business in a variety of different departments.
Office Junior - Job Description/Overall Scope of Position:
- Develop knowledge of the different functions within a busy Accounts Department.
- Provide clerical support to all functions, including relief work for staff shortages and holiday cover.
- General office administration, including typing, scanning, filing, photocopying and post duties.
- Taking incoming calls and assisting with enquiries from customers.
- Answering incoming emails and distributing emails to relevant staff members.
- Assisting company directors/other staff members with information requests when required.
- Providing refreshments.
- Any other duties reasonably associated with this role.
Office Junior - Ideal Candidate:
- School or college leaver looking to gain experience in an office environment.
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong I.T Skills.
- Strong English language skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to take responsibility for own learning and development.
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
The above job description is designed to indicate the general scope of the position and will be subject to periodic review.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role, please click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter for consideration.
Strictly no Agencies Please
- School leaver
- Computer literate
- Call handling