This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit, friendly administration team within a large and successful business. You can build a long-term career with this reputable company who offer financial rewards for commitment and success.
A £600 million group of businesses are looking for a friendly, organised and customer-focused individual to join their growing business in Coalville as an Office Junior. You'll be working for one of their exciting new acquisitions who are a specialist distribution company.
As an Office Junior, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer enquiries
- Handling telephone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Working closely with the Office Manager in order to keep the business running smoothly
- Maintaining the filing system
- Sending and handling client invoices
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- General administration duties and ad-hoc tasks
- Contributing to the overall profitability and efficiency of the business
To be successful in this role you should be a great communicator with a pleasant telephone manner. You should also have good computer skills (particularly in using Word, Excel and Outlook) and be able to follow instructions and use your own initiative. Some experience in an administration or customer-focused environment is desirable.
As an Office Junior, you will receive:
- A starting salary up to £19,000
- Annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Tailored training and personal mentoring
- Optional membership to the company's pension scheme
- A fun and friendly work environment
Want to find out more? Interviews will be taking place soon, don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job