Our client are a leading national financial planners who deal with HNW clients providing cash flow planning advice.
An opportunity has arisen to head up the London office of their branch network overseeing a team of 14 Financial Advisors and 20 Paraplanners/aAministrators with key responsibilities as follows:
- Core focus on improving results with Advisers through observation and coaching
- Takes the necessary steps to gather information/evidence in order to confirm that their Advisers are competent in their client dealings and operating within our risk appetite
- Manages the quantity and quality of Advisers to achieve budgets and deliver the expected client outcomes and experience
- Actively works to retain Advisers and help them to achieve their business potential
- Be responsible for business development locally working collaboratively with the business development team, ensuring Advisers are fully briefed and proactive with lead development activity and seminar attendance and follow up with prospects
The successful candidate will be Level 4 qualified with experience of managing and developing Financial Planners.
In return you will receive an outstanding basic salary with excellent on target earnings and the opportunity to work with a leading brand in the market place.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- General Management
- Office Head
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'