Office & Finance Manager required for Large FM Business based in Eastleigh - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Your new company
My client pride themselves on service excellence by driving a clear mission statement backed by strong values. Their conviction is mirrored in their approach to staff management and the structured nature in which they run each department. As one of the largest FM business nationally they are widely considered an employer of choice across the market.
Your new role
To assist the Operations Manager with the Financial functions and controls, in line with company procedures, processes and standards, Manage the day to day running of the HCC Helpdesk, administration and finance team based at Eastleigh. Promoting excellent customer service and continually strive to improve service levels whilst reducing cost.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in leading a team essential - able to demonstrate excellent team management skills,leading by example, being a role model, inspiring and motivating the team
- Excellent organisational skills, methodical approach with ability to prioritise workloads and a good eye for detail.
- High degree of reliability and confidentiality.
- Strong Financial and IT Skills including JDE, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint (CAFM databases would be an advantage)
- Resilient individual for this very busy and varied role.
- Smart, organised and attention to detail is required.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave
- Family friendly benefits
- Auto enrol pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- finance Manager