My client is looking to recruit an efficient Office / Finance Administrator to join their team. You will demonstrate strong data entry skills with excellent attention to detail. You will also be a confident self-starter in order to liaise effectively with suppliers and internal departments.
You will ideally have gained some exposure to processing purchase invoices or expenses but full training will be provided. A flexible approach is essential and you will be equally happy turning your hand to administrative duties too.
You will have achieved GCSE’s (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above and have good working knowledge of Excel.
Key duties will include:
- General administration such as scanning invoices and filing
- Maintaining and updating supplier information
- Coding and inputting purchase invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Raising credit notes
- Supporting the Finance team
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator or customer service professional to utilise their skills in finance.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Purchase Ledger