Office & Facilities
- Support the Office & Facilities Manager with aspects of office & facilities work
- Facilitate and monitor maintenance for the office environment including work areas, offices, kitchens and meeting rooms
- Provide administrative support for office/facilities work
- Support day to day site facilities activities, including room bookings
- Monitor stock of stationery and refreshments regularly and ordering additional supplies when needed
- Coordinate deliveries to the office (e.g. milk, couriers, stationery)
- Deal with telephone calls to the office
- Provide office and facilities support and advice to employees.
Health & Safety
- Support with aspects of health & safety for the office in line with guidance and requests from the Office & Facilities Manager
- Collate audit statistics for the site and produce relevant powerpoint slides and reports with details
- Carry out administrative tasks as required for health & safety work (e.g. administering eye care vouchers)
- Support the health & safety culture within Cummins where every employee demonstrates care and concern for themselves and others
- Understanding of health & safety and legal requirements for a workplace environment.
- Undertake Line HR administrative work, including collating new starter packs, producing letters and training packs etc
- Support with managing training bookings, holistic therapy bookings and other regular Line HR appointments/initiatives
- Supporting Line HR with ad hoc or regular tasks as needed.
- Opportunities to be involved in project work
- Supporting business with regular or ad hoc requirements.
- Scanning documentation
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Additional Business Administration qualification required as a minimum (e.g. NVQ etc)
- Previous experience of working in an office and/or HR function with high levels of confidentiality is essential
- Previous experience of dealing with health and safety is desirable
- Can demonstrate high levels of accuracy, pace and attention to detail
- Experienced in use of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates autonomy and accountability in delivering requirements for role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job