Are you an Office Manager or Facilities Manager looking for a new challenge? We have a fantastic opportunity for an upbeat and pro-active Office & Facilities Manager with proven experience to join a publishing & TV production company in the heart of London.
This is a sought-after opportunity for an Office/Facilities Manager with proven experience in health & safety, managing supplier contracts, maintenance budgets, fire safety and building projects to work in a diverse role where no two days are the same.
Here’s a bit of what you’ll be doing as Office & Facilities Manager:
- Ensuring the buildings are kept in tip-top condition, tidy and adhering to health & safety standards at all times
- Ensuring the company is compliant in all things health & safety
- Managing all office moves and building projects
- Being pro-active in responding to any buildings emergencies from a leaking tap to a bird getting stuck in the roof (highly unlikely we know!)
- Responsibility for the security of the building and managing the manned guarding services and security systems
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with suppliers, and managing all associated budgets and contracts
- Giving new starters inductions on the buildings and health & safety training
- Managing the two Receptionists, ensuring they are happy and motivated and working well as a team
This role needs someone who is always happy to go above and beyond the call of duty in everything they do. You'll get to know everyone in the company so you must be a real people person who enjoys everything from managing people to ensuring the working environment is ready for everyone to enjoy. If that all sounds pretty good to you, don't delay, apply now!
The salary for this position is £35-40k.
****Please provide a short, INFORMAL cover letter with your application. We want to get a feel for your personality, so please tell us why you think you'd be great for this role and don’t hold back!****
(Please note that due to the high number of applications we get to each role, we can only get back to applicants who are invited in for interview, on the status of their application).