Are you looking for a varied office based role?
Do you have customer service experience and looking to make the transition into an office?
Are you available immediately?
If so this could be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting internally, for an Office Coordinator and Resourcer.
As part of this challenging and varied role your duties would include:
- Interviewing potential candidates face to face and via telephone
- Resourcing for suitable candidates, using job boards, LinkedIn and advertising
- Assisting temporary consultants to fill bookings
- Referencing candidates
- Answering incoming calls, meeting and greeting candidates/clients
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience (either face to face or via telephone)
- To be highly organised
- Confident speaking to different people over the phone
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to gain office experience!
This will be a temporary to permanent opportunity however we will consider candidates who are on a working visa.
Hours of work: 08:30 - 17:30 Monday-Friday.
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as a recruitment agency.