DCK Concessions is one of the world’s leading fashion jewellery retailers, operating with over 15 retailers in 33 countries. We source more than 60 million pieces of jewellery a year allowing us to offer the most exciting and on trend styles on the high street.
We have a new opportunity for an Office Coordinator to join our London team based off Oxford Street. This role will provide professional and proactive office support across the whole office including all Health and Safety, administration, post and facilities responsibilities.
General responsibilities will be to;
- Provide support to Directors, as required as when required
- Be the first point of contact in the office to meet and greet all visitors
- Deal with incoming calls via the switchboard
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post and parcels
- Provide all administration support
- Ensure kitchen and office are kept clean, tidy and properly stocked as well as servicing meetings when appropriate
- Responsible for stationery orders and catering supplies
- Ensure all new starter paperwork is sent to HR on a timely basis
- Undertake new starter’s inductions including H&S training
Health and safety responsibilities
In addition, you will be the first point of contact for all H&S and facilities issues, escalating them if required. You’ll be responsible for all H&S paperwork and undertake risk assessments including DSE assessments. You will also liaise with on-site contractors with regards to relevant H&S and facilities requirements.
What we are looking for?
This role is perfect for a highly motivated team administrator who is looking to move into a fast paced fashion environment. It’s a busy role that needs you to prioritise at all times.
Additional skills needed are;
- Effective communication skills written and verbal
- Adaptability whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines using your initiative
- To work as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organisation skills
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Office Support
- Risk Assessments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job