Luxury leading property firm seeks Organised Office Coordinator!
We have a rare opportunity that has just opened up with one of London’s leading property firms with offices worldwide. This is a demanding role and will require an enthusiastic individual with outstanding organization, communication skills and be confident in their abilities.
The role would include working with both the Sales and Lettings teams providing full secretarial and administrative support to the negotiators and managers within the office.
You will need:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Displays initiative
Producing a variety of correspondence and documents, in line with the company policy and formatting, including, but not restricted to, valuation and instruction letters, property details.
- Placing and maintaining adverts in office windows.
- Diary management of the Sales team with some input to the Lettings team.
- Arranging viewings of properties.
- Loading properties onto the Cluttons system, ensuring information is current at all times.
- Arranging photographers to go into properties, ensuring appropriate orders of photographs.
- Taking enquiries in person, via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with branch process.
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post.
- Creating sales brochures and window cards on line.
- Managing the collection, tagging and maintenance of keys.
- Ad hoc administrative projects.
If you think you have what it takes to work for this thriving company apply now!
Due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job