REED Business Support is working together with a local organisation to recruit an Office Manager on a full-time basis until at least 30th March 2018.
Based in the centre of Taunton, you will be responsible for leading and managing a number of Business Support Supervisors and their staff in the delivery of a Business Support service (this may include a Financial Support Service). Duties for this role will include but not be limited to;
- Providing advice, guidance, development and performance appraisal to the team(s)
in line with SCC policy and procedures to deliver good standards of practice.
- Participate in the recruitment process and deliver induction and probation
- Supporting the team in achieving targets, KPIs and goals
- Managing budgets and providing a budget monitoring and advisory service to
managers and professionals.
- Ensure that policies, systems and procedures are adhered to across the service.
- Taking a key role in building and maintaining effective working relationships with
internal, external partners, suppliers and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have previous line management / project coordination experience with strong relationship building skills and experience of negotiation and market management.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit the 'Apply' button below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job